Drawing and Planning is an established planning consultancy, specializing in development and regeneration across the UK. We are an independent practice providing advice to major developers and land owners on the most exciting and challenging projects. We have a particularly strong presence in the London market and are currently advising on proposals amounting to an excess of 50 sq m.
Our continued success is dependent upon attracting the very best personnel. We are looking to make several appointments, and if you have relevant experience and a passionate and energetic spirit then we would like to hear from you.
We are interested in a range of candidates from undergraduates, those who have recently qualified, to those with years of experience. In return for your skills, enthusiasm and commitment we offer exciting work placements and rewards.
Please see our current vacancies below and If you believe that you can meet the standards required by us then reply in confidence by sending your CV and salary expectations to [email protected]
We require someone with at least 4 years experience so we can ensure that the person has the relevant experience to understand the scope of the works.
Conducting calculations to be presented to Building Control to the current regulation in respect to U values for the new habitable spaces, in particular when the glazing area exceeds 25% of the proposed floor area.
Confident in conducting the relevant calculations and writing the appropriate specification
We are looking for an architectural/CAD technician to work as part of our design team. As a CAD Technician/ Designer you will be responsible for surveying sites in London, and assist in drawing all the plans, elevations etc to scale for our planning consultants using Microstation.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will visit sites around London and by using Autocad CAD software you will produce technical planning drawings of the surveys carried out.
Your duties will include:
- Surveying residential and commercial sites around London-
- Preparing design drawings using Microstation
- Liaising with the Design Manager and the Planning Consultants, obtaining specific needs and preferences-
- Quality control of all Planning drawings
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Excellent Autocad skills;
- Knowledge of basic building/ planning regulations;
- Experience with surveying properties (bonus)
- Although not essential, experience in Planning and building regulations is beneficial
What we are looking for
- Energy and enthusiasm;
- Hardworking, motivated and looking for career advancement;
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Seeking a fulfilling career with a young, dynamic company;
- Eligible to work in the UK.
This is a key role at the head office of a young, fast growing and ambitious Planning and Architecture Consultancy.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to [email protected]