Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Drawing and Planning Ltd via website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when your visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Drawing and Planning Ltd, we or us||Drawing and Planning Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07073798 whose registered office is at Mercham House, 25-27, The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4AR;|
|UK and UE Cookie Law||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||Any third party that access the Website and is not either (i) employed by Drawing and Planning Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Drawing and Planning Ltd accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;|
|Website||The Website that you are currently, www.drawingandplanning.com, and sub-domains of this unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
5. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously.
6. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Our use of data
7. For purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, Drawing and Planning Ltd is the "data controller".
8. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
9. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
10. Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
b. Improvement of our products / services;
c. To personalise user experience;
Third party websites and service
11. Drawing and Planning Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
a. Use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
b. Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
17. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask a copy of any of your personal Data held by Drawing and Planning Ltd (where such Data is held).
20. Data security is of great importance to Drawing and Planning Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
25. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Drawing and Planning Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
26. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping basket or make use of e-billing services.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.|
27. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
28. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
29. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Drawing and Planning Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
04 August 2016